Welcome to Bubbles and Barks Dog Spa and Boutique!
The home of bespoke grooming in the West of Ireland, where your pooch will be pampered and preened in a calm and purpose built salon by qualified, award winning and professional groomers
We all know how nice it is to be pampered and how wonderful we feel after a few hours at the Salon or Spa, well the same goes for your dog!
We offer a full range of pampering packages and our purpose built facilities allow us to groom dogs of all ages and sizes. With over 15 years of experience behind us, you can be sure that your dog is in safe hands!
Proud Stockists of
Paleo Ridge Natural BARF Dog Food
Raw Natural Dog Food.
Ethical Always. Organic Where possible. Environmentally conscious.
We are currently booking 2 weeks in advance. December appointments are full with only 1 Saturday with availability in 2018!
Tuesday: 9am - 5.00pm.
Wednesday: 9am - 5.00pm.
Thursday: 9am - 5.00pm.
Friday: 9am - 5.00pm.
Saturday: 9am - 5.00pm.
Request an Appointment Online
I am not accepting new clients for the moment. This is due to high demand and my aim is to look after my regulars. Unfortunately i am no longer grooming large breeds due to a wrist injury. Please check in again in January when I may open the books again.
For your convenience, we now have online booking requests! Simply follow the link below. Please be aware that this is a booking request and your appointment will be confirmed by a member of our team
- 6 Point Health Check: 1. Ear Check. 2. Eye Check. 3. Anal Gland Check. 4. Parasite Check. 5. Check for Lumps and Bumps. 6. Teeth Check
- Shampoo and Condition with the finest environmentally friendly products
- Brush Out
- Nail Clipping
- Ear Cleaning and Plucking if necessary and appropriate
- Trim and Tidy of Eyes, Feet and Bum and Hygiene area
- A spritz of our famous Cologne
- A fabulous Bow to finish
- Anal Gland Expression Add-On €10, only by request and if deemed necessary
- All that is included in a Mini pamper PLUS...
- 15 minutes of detangling
- De-shedding where applicable
- A full restyling according to breed standard, owners request or a bespoke pet style by our Award winning stylist Katie O’Loughlin
- Prices: Small Smoothies €35+. Small Hairies €55+. Medium, Large and Extra Large dogs will be more
- Hot Oil Treatment: Deeply condition the skin and coat
- Mud Bath: Soothes sore skin, eases aching joints and exfoliates the skin
- Blueberry and Oatmeal Facial: Fabulous for Exfoliating and reducing Tear Staining and it smells DIVINE
- Pawdicure: Nail filing with the option to add nail polish in a choice of colours
- Creative Styling: Add a splash of colour in semi or temporary dye which is specifically designed for safe use on dogs